Western University Student Email: If you’re a Western University student or you’re going to be one, your mylife email account is going to play a very important role in your higher education years. Here’s all the details on how to access your Western University mylife account.
If you are a registered student at the Western University or you’re intending on pursuing your studies through the institution you will have access to student online tools that will assist you in your academics anywhere in the world.
Your MyLife Email Account
After a student has been registered to study at the university, they receive a free mylife e mail account and it is the student’s responsibility to activate their myLife e-mail account as soon as their Western University registration has been finalised.
It is for this reason that the public institution insists students hurriedly submit their online registration to avoid doing things at the last minute, especially during the peak period at Western University.
How Do I… Access email using the Outlook Web App
- Go to myoffice.uwo.ca.
- Enter your Western credentials, and click on Sign In.
- If you have opted in to MFA for Office 365, the following screen will appear. Select your preferred MFA method to continue signing in. …
- Click on Outlook. All your emails are now displayed.
How Western University Students Will Benefit From The MyLife E mail Account?
Western University students have been urged to please log out of their mail address when they are done using it and accessing it through a public computer or device.
Western University permits its students to access their mail account from any network and from anywhere in the world as long as they have internet access and also use the correct device.
It will be through this platform that students will have access
However, students will need to first claim their Western University account to receive important communication from the university.
Here’s How A Western University Student May Access Their MyLife Email
- Click on the Western University login page
- To log in to MyLife, students may click on the myLife email option on the login page and the page will direct them to Microsoft Outlook on Office 365
- Enter the Western University myLife email address and password. It is important that students make sure that they are using their correct login credentials.
- Then Click ‘Sign in’.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / Office 365?
The University of South Africa has confirmed that it may be necessary for students to reset their myWestern University password to synchronise it with their myLife mailbox.
These are the steps that the Western University students ought to follow in order to resolve issues that they have such as the password that is not active:
- Login to Western University and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myWestern University and myLife services.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.