The University of Ottawa, UOTTAWA scholarships and bursaries for 2024-2025 are one of the most generous in Canada. It is crucial however to understand the difference between a bursary and a scholarship.
While A scholarship is awarded for academic achievements while a bursary is awarded based on financial need. Below are the general requirements for a scholarship or bursary.
General eligibility criteria
- Meet the admission requirements of the program you have been admitted to;
- Be enrolled full time for the first time in a university undergraduate program;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or have protected person or refugee status (unless otherwise indicated)
Required averages to keep or renew a scholarship are rounded to two decimal places. For example, a student with an average of 8.49 would not be eligible for a scholarship that requires an 8.50 average. See academic for more information on calculating averages.
University of Ottawa Scholarships and Bursaries Application 2024-2025
All Scholarships and Bursaries Offered at the University of Ottawa (UOTTAWA) 2024-2025 applications must be submitted online through these steps:
- Use external link. Application forms are usually available two months before the application deadline. north_east
- Upload all required documents in Online Scholarships and Bursaries and submit your application.
Ensure to go through all the requirements carefully before applying. If you have questions, leave a comment below and we will accordingly provide our assistance.
UOTTAWA Undergraduate Admission Scholarships
$1,000 to $3,000 for your first year at university
With the University of Ottawa’s automatic scholarship program, if you’ve had very good grades in high school, CEGEP or college, you start with an Admission Scholarship for your first year of university.
|95% to 100%
|90% to 94.9%
|85% to 89.9%
Updated: September 5, 2023