Are you looking for the list of graduate programs for international and domestic students at University of Alberta? You have come to the right place.
Graduate Programs typically refer to a degree beyond a bachelor’s, most commonly a master’s/postgraduate.
Things to note:
- University of Alberta sets a minimum academic standard for admission for both Canadian and international applicants, some departments may have additional or higher admission qualifications.
- Application deadlines for Canadian students may be set by the department delivering each program. Deadlines may be as early as 12 months before the program begins.
What do you need to do concerning admission requirements and deadlines for application for graduate programs
Always visit the department website or contact the department directly for program-specific admission requirements and application deadlines because department deadlines are often tied to funding and award consideration.
See also: University of Alberta Indian Students Requirements
University of Alberta Graduate Programs List
Here is a list of post-graduate programs available at University of Alberta (UALBERTA) for Graduate Students.
- English and Film Studies
- Secondary Education
- Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Renewable Resources
- Religious Studies
- Political Science
- Women’s and Gender Studies
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Engineering
- Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation
- East Asian Studies
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Art and Design
- Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- Medical Genetics
- Library and Information Studies
- Human Ecology
- History and Classics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Educational Studies
- Communications and Technology
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Policy Studies
- Computing Science
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Health Sciences Education
- Faculté Saint-Jean
- Comparative Literature Program
- Community Engagement
- Elementary Education
- Digital Humanities
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Cell Biology
- Biological Sciences
For further information on these programs as this article only contains the outline of courses, simply visit the web address below.
Thanks for taking your time to go through this article, I hope this piece of writing gives you the help you need. Please do not forget to spread the word by sharing on social media.