Université de Montréal Application for winter and fall 2021 have been well-discussed in this article. There are details on Université de Montréal Admission Documents to be provided, University of Montreal Application fees, how to apply, online payments methods…
Université de Montréal Application for fall should be done before the fall deadline the same applies to winter admissions.
Pour remplir le formulaire plus rapidement, assurez-vous d’avoir les informations suivantes en main.
IDENTITY AND EMAIL ADDRESS
STATUS IN CANADA
- If you have immigrated to Canada, you must indicate the document you were issued and that attests to your status in Canada.
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants are strongly encouraged to identify themselves as Aboriginal in the ”Statut” au Canada” (Status in Canada) field when completing their online application form. Why?
- Foreign students must check “Temps plein” (Full-time) as a student status on the “Choix de programmes” page.
VALID, ACCURATE AND PERMANENT EMAIL ADDRESS
- A valid, accurate and permanent email address is mandatory so we can communicate with you as soon as your application has been processed. This email account must be active and consulted throughout the processing of your file.
- If you are not already a student at Université de Montréal, you will receive a personal identification number (UNIP) and an identification code (login) at this email address a few days after submitting your application so you can track your online application at the Centre étudiant (Student Centre).
- Admission notices will only be sent by email and posted in the Centre étudiant. You will not receive any notice by mail.
DECLARATION OF STUDIES
Only report your university studies, including studies at the Université de Montréal: names of the schools attended, programs in which you studied, start and end dates (months and years), diplomas or degrees earned, actual or anticipated dates (month and year), grade point averages and credits obtained.
- Any omission or misrepresentation will result in the rejection of the application.
- If you have studied in Quebec, you must enter the permanent code provided by the ministère de l’Éducation du Québec
- If you are registered or have already been registered at UdeM, you must provide the student number (your personal number or former permanent code) assigned by Université de Montréal.
Processing your application file incurs administrative fees. Application fees must be paid by Visa or MasterCard. Payment must be made online at the end of the form. For more information, see Pay the Application Fees section. No application will be processed or studied until payment has been made.
If you cannot pay by credit card, contact Admissions and Recruitment Services (SAR) using the Information Request form.
Université de Montréal Application Process
- If this is your first visit, you must first create a user account.
- If you are a student currently enrolled at UdeM:
- Use your login code and UNIP to access the form. The system will recognize you and allow you to make a program change, if necessary.
- First, close your Web session in the Centre étudiant, if applicable, before accessing the form.
- You will be able to interrupt your application process, save it and continue later, provided that the required fields have been entered on the page.
- Go to the APPLICATION FORM to start.
2nd Phase of applications
Before continuing your application for admission, be sure to have everything necessary to complete the form. Refer to the steps in the first phase above.
To access your incomplete application, you will need your user code and account password that you created upon beginning the application. If you are a student at UdeM, use your identification code (login) and your UNIP (password) to gain access.
Be sure to pay for and submit the application before the submission deadline, which you will find on the relevant program’s information page.
If you need to change program, click here
Fees associated with the application for admission are:The treatment of your application includes administrative fees. These fees are not refundable and applications cannot be canceled. In order for your application to be submitted and studied by one of our agents, it is essential that you pay the fees when you submit your application.
|TYPE OF APPLICATION||COST|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE PROGRAMS||109,50 $|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO A MODULE OR A MICROPROGRAM||24,20 $|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION AS A VISITING RESEARCH SCHOLAR||11,70 $|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION AS A POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW||11,70 $|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION DUE TO A CHANGE IN PROGRAM||30,35 $|
|APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO INDEPENDENT STUDIES||24,20 $|
|APPLICATION TO MODIFY A CHOICE OF PROGRAM||36,00 $|
Attention : You are authorized to submit only one application per study level for one same trimester. Additional applications are automatically rejected by the server and are not refundable.
University of Montreal Admission Documents to be provided
Watch the video below for the processes involved in sending your relevant documents.