Toronto Metropolitan University, TMU Fall 2024 General Entrance Scholarships program is available. Students currently enrolled full-time in a Canadian secondary school can apply now.
The Authorities of the Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) are pleased to recognize the academic achievements of the first-year class upon admission to the university with over $10 million designated for entrance scholarship support.
Toronto Metropolitan University General Entrance Scholarships Program Requirements
To be eligible for consideration for the guaranteed and renewable scholarships, these requirements should be met.
- The student must be currently enrolled full-time in a Canadian secondary school (minimum of three Ontario grade 12 U/M courses or Canadian provincial equivalent within the 2023-2024 regular school year
- Have been continuously enrolled full-time (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2023-2024 regular school year)
- Be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time
- Have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by September 1, 2024
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, protected persons in Canada and international students are eligible for this award.
How to Apply
AwardSpring enables TMU applicants to view and apply for all awards available at the university in one convenient spot. Start with these steps to apply for TMU General Entrance Scholarships Program for Fall 2024.
- Once you have received your TMU Student Number, activate your online identity, if you have not done so already, to access AwardSpring (external link, opens in new window).
Applicants are eligible to apply before receiving an offer of admission from TMU.