Ryerson University September intake 2022 is available for application on https://www.ryerson.ca/admissions/undergraduate/applications-related-forms. However, a few things to consider before applying for September intake is:
- Check the admission requirements
- Make sure the program is still accepting applications
- View the information regarding the guaranteed consideration dates
- Consider also the general deadline for all programs of the University
Let us now go into the Ryerson University September intake 2022 application process for international students.
Step 1: Ryerson University September intake 2022 Application Submission
Online Application Form: Visit Applications and Related Forms for details on which form to use.
Supplementary Form: All applicants who are not currently attending an Ontario secondary school in a daytime program of study are required to submit a Supplementary Form via the Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal for each program applied – visit Applications and Related Forms for details. An application for admission will not be reviewed until the completed Supplementary Form is received by Undergraduate Admissions. Applicants must wait for an email acknowledgment of their application and have set up their Ryerson Online Identity to submit a Supplementary Form.
Alternate Program Choices: Applicants wishing to be considered for more than one program at Ryerson must include all program choices on the applicable application form. By doing this, students are automatically considered equally for each individual program
Note for applicants who have applied to Ryerson in a previous academic year: If the name on the application has changed in any way, proof of this name change (i.e. marriage certificate, notarized statement or another legal document) must be provided.
Step 2: Submission/upload of required documents
Once you have received an email acknowledgment of your application from Ryerson, and you have successfully activated your Ryerson Online Identity, you should begin the process of submitting your transcripts and supporting documents through your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal, as applicable.
What documents do I need to submit?
- Academic Transcripts
- Supplementary Form
- Supporting Documents
- Non-Academic Requirements
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Please visit the Document Submission page to determine what documents you are required to submit and how to submit them.
Step 3: Checking of Application Status
- Visit After Applying to review your next steps and responsibilities.
- Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list and check your spam folder to ensure you do not miss critical communications from us.
- Log in to your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal to view letters/documents issued to you by Undergraduate Admissions and to track your application.
As an applicant, you have access to your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal until late September, after which time your Choose>Ryerson Applicant Portal account will be deactivated. After this closure, your communications will remain available through RAMSS.