Mohawk College’s MohawkID is a 9-digit student number that serves to allow a student access to all services at Mohawk College, including MyCanvas, email, wifi, MyMohawk, Office365, MohawkAPPS, and more.
In fact, the Mohawk ONE Card is your official identification card for Mohawk College and as such requires you to submit a photo to appear on the card. It
How to get a Mohawk ONE Card (Student ID card)
New Students and New Employees should follow these guidelines to get their OneCard.
- To obtain your Mohawk ONE Card (ID card), you must be a registered student.
- As a registered student, Please submit a photo online according to the specifications for taking and uploading your photo.
- Cards will be ready for pick up 24 – 48 hours after you have submitted your timetable. For Employees, it will be ready after your start date
Note: Registered students, faculty or staff members will receive their first card at no charge.
Managing your Mohawk ONE Card account
Students, faculty and staff have access to all of the features on the online loading site Mohawk ONE Card including:
- Login – log in using your Mohawk ID number and password in order to use any of the site features. Only Mohawk students, faculty and staff need to log in.
- Account – will show your personal information, groups and categories, and ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE.
- Financial – will show you Balances, Account Messages, Linked Accounts, Transactions, Current Statement, Last Statement
- Add Cash – to deposit General Dollars to your ONE Card using debit, MasterCard or Visa credit card.