How To Set Up Your Carleton University Account: To Set Up Your Carleton University Account for Staff, Faculty and Students, follow the steps below.
- Go to: https://myonesetup.carleton.ca.
- Enter your MC1 username (firstnamelastname).
- Enter the default password provided by Carleton University. This is a one-time password that will require changing at first login.
- Default password: first initial (upper case) + surname initial (lower case) + date of birth in YYYYMMDD + !CU format.
- Upon first login, the default password must be changed.
Rules: Passwords must be 8-15 characters in length. A minimum of 1 numeric character, 1 uppercase character and 1 lowercase character. First and Last name cannot be part of a password, nor can a User ID or Date of Birth. Special characters allowed.
- Your first-time login will also require the setup of security questions in the case that you forget your password and need to reset it.
Rules: Answers are not case sensitive. Answers must be 4 or more characters long. Answers cannot be repeated. Questions do not need to be answered in any particular order. A minimum of 6 questions require answers. You will not be able to submit a first-time password change without completing the challenge questions.
NOTE: The session in which to set your security questions will timeout after 10-minutes. If you exceed this time, you will need to start over again.
- Click Finish.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.