Centennial College can help you reach your goals of training for your current or future career, earning transfer credits for university studies, or preparing to work in Canada or abroad, . Centennial offers post-secondary, post-graduate and fast-track programs, as well as English Language Learning and Foundations programs for College and University Preparation.
The college offers 160 Programs, in 5 Campuses, and 7 Specialized Academic Schools.
Fast-Track Programs allow you to obtain a block transfer of credits for your previous education at the post-secondary level. You can complete a two-year Diploma program in one year, or complete a three-year advanced Diploma program in two years. Benefits of Fast-Track Programs include credit towards completion of an accelerated diploma program, industry-specific training to align your knowledge with North American Standards, and opportunities to gain Canadian work experience in your field through co-op and internships placements.
Employers want to hire graduates with education and experience. Many of our two-year diplomas and our three-year advanced diplomas offer placements and co-operative education opportunities that allow you to apply your academic skills in a real-world workplace. Similarly, many of our Graduate Certificate Programs offer optional internships and experiential learning opportunities.The hands-on experience gained through co-op work terms, field placements and internships allows you to graduate with up to one year of Canadian work experience in your field. When compared to any other group, immigrants who have worked and studied in Canada have a clear advantage in the Canadian labour market.
For more information, please call 011-416-289-5000, ext. 2524.
Due to limited capacity, demand by Canadian students or licensing requirements, some programs have restricted enrolment — they are not open to international applicants. Please consider alternative programs that are available to international students.
- Any Apprenticeship program (including Pre-Apprenticeship and Co-op Apprenticeship)
- Social Service Worker (Alternate Programs that are open to international students include: Developmental Service Worker, Community and Development Work)
- Community and Justice Services (Alternates that are open: Law Clerk, Paralegal)
- Food Service Worker (Alternate Program that is open: Nutrition and Food Service Management)
- Pre-Service Firefighter
- Aboriginal Programs
- Paramedics or Paramedicine
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Contact Center Operations
- Addiction and Mental Health Worker
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Any nursing program, including:
- BScN Nursing
- Bridging to University Nursing
- Bridging to University Nursing IENs only
- Bridging to University Nursing Flex
- Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing – Flexible
- Practical Nursing Fast Track for IEN’s only
Note: The list of restricted programs is subject to change without notice.