Ambrose University International Students’ Tuition & Fees 2022-2023 have been published. This article will cover tuition rates for domestic and international undergraduate students. The Fees are arranged by courses.
Ambrose University Rates Spring 2022 To Winter 2023
Ambrose University tuition fees rates have been represented in the table below. Please ensure to confirm from the website https://ambrose.edu/tuition-fees just in case the rates changed in the meantime. Here is the table that shows Ambrose University tuition for domestic and international students.
Tuition & Fees By Course
($105.00 for online courses)
Student Association Fee
|$90 per year||$90 per year||$90 per year||$60 per semester||$40.00 per semester|
Audit Tuition (Non-Credit)
- Tuition (domestic) is assessed at a rate of $441per credit hour ($446per credit hour for the education program, $488per credit hour for seminary).
- Domestic students include Citizens of Canada and Canadian Permanent Residents.
- Mandatory fees are assessed at a rate of $27 per credit hour ($35 per credit hour for online).
- Undergrad student association fees are charged at $90 per year for full-time students and $45 per year for part-time students
- Seminary student association fees are charged at $60 per semester for full-time students and $40 per semester for part-time students
- Tuition and fees for courses less than three credits will be pro-rated accordingly.
- All tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Specific credit balances on accounts can be returned. To submit a request, click here.
- Fees listed above do not include specific lab or course material fees.
Full Year Tuition & Fees (Based On A Full Course Load – 30 Credits – Each Semester)
|Undergraduate A&S (International)||$21,180.00|
|Education (Year 1)||$16,349.00|
|Education (Year 2)||$13,511.00|
**Note: Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. Listed tuition and fees are valid for Spring 2022to Winter 2023 semesters.
HEALTH AND DENTAL PLAN
- Cost – TBA for the 2022-2023 (Sept 2022 to Aug 2023)
- Refundable Portion –
- Non-Refundable Portion – (coverage for Travel, Accidental Dismemberment and Death and I’m Well Program)
- Undergrad Students – mandatory for all full-time students (9+ credit hours) in a degree program
- Graduate Students – mandatory for all degree program students registered in at least 1 credit
- More information including opting out can be found here: https://www.studentvip.ca/Default.aspx
- Winter 2022 Opt-outs due – February 4, 2022. Students starting Winter 2022 semester only.
- Any questions or concerns can be directed to your student council:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Note: Fee is due upfront. Students will receive a credit to their student account after the opt-out period lapses.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM FEES
Behavioural Science/Psychology Program Fee – $45.00 per semester
Business Program Fee – $30.00 per semester
Humanities (English, Christian Studies, History, General Studies) Program Fee – $30.00 per semester
Ambrose Arts Program Fee – $50.00 per semester
Ambrose Arts Production Fee – $250 per semester
School of Ministry Program Fee – $50.00 per semester
Science Program Fee – $30.00 per semester
Memberships and Practicum Fee – $200.00 per year
VOLUNTARY MEAL PLAN
Preload your student ID for use at the Calf with:
- 30 swipes – $252.00
- 60 swipes – $472.50
- 100 swipes – $735.00
SEMINARY PROGRAM FEES
Seminary Program Fee – $30 per semester
Soccer(Futsal), Basketball, Volleyball – $500
Methods for paying Your Tuition & Fees
1. In person
We will accept:
- Personal Cheques – ensure you write your name and Student ID# on the memo line
- Bank Drafts – ensure you write your name and Student ID# on the memo line
- Interac – be aware of the daily transaction limits of your debit card. Most debit cards generally have a $1000 daily limit
We will not be able to accept:
- Credit Cards (you will be able to use your credit card via Plastiq, please see below)
Note: Due to the evolving Covid-19 Pandemic, our regular office hours may vary. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. By Mail
You can mail a personal cheque or bank draft. Please write your name, Student ID# and a description of what you are paying for appear on the memo line or on a note.
3. By Email Transfer
You can send email transfers to email@example.com. Please include your Student ID#. If a password is required, please use your student ID #.
4. Bank Bill Payment
Ambrose University can be set up as a bill or payee through any of the major banks in Canada. Other credit unions also allow Ambrose University as a payee through their bill payment system.
Start with these steps to set up bill payment with your bank:
- Navigate to your bank’s website and log-in
- If this is your first time, you will need to add Ambrose University as a bill or payee. Navigate to the bill payments portion of your online banking webpage and click on “Add a Bill” or “Add a payee”. Search for Ambrose.
- Enter your student ID# as the account number. Your student ID# is unique and will identify your payment for your student account
- Save the information
- Once you have created a profile for Ambrose, you can navigate to your list of payees/bills and create payments.
- It will take at least a business day for your payment to show up on your account.
5. Online with Credit Card
You can pay your tuition, mandatory fees, residence and meal plan fees with your preferred credit card via Plastiq. Plastiq is a third-party service provider that provides an online platform for credit card payments. Please review their Terms of Service before using. Plastiq charges up to a 2.85% fee per transaction.
To use Plastiq to make a credit card payment:
6. Converting Aeroplan points
Ambrose is a Participating Institution in the Higher Ed Points program. Simply redeem 35,000 miles from the Aeroplan reward catalogue and receive a $250.00 credit which can be put toward your Ambrose tuition, residence, or meal plan fees. Friends and family members may also redeem their points in support of your education.
Aeroplan and Aeroplan logo is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc. TM Trademarks of Eduwiki Inc. Used under license by Higher Ed Points Inc.
7. Pay with Flywire
Ambrose University has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and 24×7 multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing.
Residence And Meal Plan Fees 2022-2023
RESIDENCE FEES (PER SEMESTER)
|Double Occupancy (limited availability)||$1975|
|Single Occupancy (Sr. Pod)||$2300|
MEAL PLAN FEES (PER SEMESETER)
|Option A – provides a student $24/day, 7 days/week, 15 weeks/semester; includes $100 flex dollars||$2620|
|Option B – provides a student $22/day, 7 days/week, 15 weeks/semester; includes $100 flex dollars||$2410|
|Option C (Winter Semester) – provides a student $18/day, 7 days/week, 15 weeks/semester||$1885|
- All meal plan purchases are GST exempt.
- Students who purchase Option A and B meal plans for both semester may be eligible for a refund at the end of the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Option C meal plan is only available in the Winter Semester for students who have purchased Option A or B in the Fall semester.
- Meal Plan exemptions may be granted for medical conditions that Food Services is unable to accommodate. Please email email@example.com for more information.
* Flex dollars can be used at various locations including Origin Coffee Co. and Eatery, Dominos and Waves Coffee Shop.